Система для игры в рулетку $1 And $2 Bets
Supposing you were playing roulette and made even-money bets on Red. Your starting bankroll is 40 dollars. You can't hope to get ahead if you wager $1 each time and collect after every win. As a smart gambler you bet bigger using your winnings, not the money you brought to the table.
This is what would happen if you're on a winning streak and you bet-back your winnings plus one dollar from your original stake in each consecutive round:
1. Round: Bet $1, win $1, collect $2
2. Round: Bet $2 plus $1, win $3, collect $6
3. Round: Bet $6 plus $1, win $7, collect $14
4. Round: Bet $14 plus $1, win $15, collect $30
5. Round: Bet $30 plus $1, win $31, collect $62
6. Round: Bet $62 plus $1, win $63, collect $126
Five- or six-round streaks are not uncommon, As long as you bet only one unit of your own money each round you won't get into much trouble.